Friday, December 18, 2009

Facebook is taking over the world.

I know my Grams is even on Facebook, but I wanted to post these pics here because I don't know who gets to see what on FB. But I wanted to share:

Me circa 2002:


Me Circa: Last Saturday
 

way better looking with age(despite red-eye) too bad the same can't be said for McCampbell *burn*.

Anyways, I leave Vancouver in less than 48 hours. I'm so tense I'm not sleeping well and am having numbness in some  of my extremities and limbs...I also have a final exam tomorrow that I've been studying for. So a combination of travel anxiety and test anxiety...my body is not responding well.

I land in Oakland to be greeted by Randall. Drive to the City, crash at Kat's spend some QT with myself then over to Walnut Creek for Xmas with Chris, then at some point back to Santa Cruz to find a place to live (that may prove tricky- the place I was lined up for may have been pulled out from under me) and start school.

yay!

...I guess I should get on packing...(sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment